Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm Back!

Wow! I didn't realize how long it had been since I was last on "Blogger" here, and decided that it's time for a brand-new blog, especially since I'm no longer on my journey through "doctoral work", which was the main thrust of my last blog here several years ago. If you read the "About Me" section on here, you'll know that this is my place to post daily musings, as well as important insights, into the world of education, along with my adventures through cooking, scrapbooking, and travel. This is also a place to post about Bayern Munich soccer, SC football, and my political rants, thus leaving all of that to a minimum through Facebook posts. I'm going to do my best to post several times a week, which will be much easier over the course of summer vacation, of course. I hope you'll join me for the ride through Jen's Journeys! (sorry, folks, had to add the "s" to the URL to find one that was available; and then felt like I had to carry that through with the title).

No comments:

Post a Comment